Friday, April 8, 2011

Celebration

   So, I yesterday I got a letter in the mail saying that I had been approved for an assistantship for the Library School. I am very excited abou it. I am not entirely sure what I will do. I will either work at a library or work for a professor. We will just see what happens in the future.
     I got another letter today saying that I had been approved for a scholarship in the summer. This is really amazing and unexpected. I thought I would only get an assistantship or scholarship. I did not think I would get both. This is truly a blessing.
     Also, I am very happy that my website that I spent weeks building for my Information Technology class is completely finished. I am very proud of it. I created a fan site for my favorite show, Smallville. Here is the link: http://www.bama.ua.edu/~rlburgess/Smallville%202.html

No comments:

Post a Comment